Covert Optics 10x42 Binoculars
- High quality ED (Extra-Low dispersion) Glass and BAK-4 phase-corrected dielectric coated roof prisms to minimize diffraction
- Diamond Bright multicoating for maximum light transmission, glare reduction and scratch-resistance
- Waterproof, fog proof and shock resistant
- Includes: Binoculars, semi-hard case with strap, neck strap, eye cups, lens cloth and instructions
- Size 5.35”x 5”x 2.2"
- Weight 24 oz. (weights listed are binocular only, no eye cups)
Covert Optics’ line of binoculars are proof-positive that you can buy quality glass for less than a grand. Bullet-proof body construction and ED optics combine to create an exceptional binocular system that delivers a mix of field-ready performance in a compact design.
Constructed around a rugged, armor-coated aluminum housing, the lens system delivers high-contrast images with exceptional contrast, clarity, and color from dawn to dusk. Covert’s binos have an exceptional in-hand fit and feel that’s further enhanced by an ultra-smooth center focus and diopter dial for quick focusing and custom setting.Gone are the days of sacrificing optical quality and performance due to cost. Rugged, reliable, and ready to work… That’s exactly what you can expect from these great binoculars.
SKU: CC0074 | UPC: 810097820074