Carbon Express Maxima Triad
- REDZONE - Patented 3 Spine arrow shaft with less than 1/3 the oscillation vs single spine and FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY.
- XSD - Extra Small Diameter .166” ID, ultimate penetration and knockdown power with significant reduction in crosswind drift.
- 30-Ton Carbon - Unlike 24 ton carbon that’s used on nearly all hunting arrows, 30-ton carbon ensures faster recovery out of the bow & superior down range performance shot after shot.
- BullDog Nock Collar - Exclusive Feature made of aircraft grade aluminum that prevents impact damage.
- Laser Match Set - Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025 & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .002" Real Straightness - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- 2" Quadel Raptor Vanes
Ultimate Hunting Performance - Redefining Accuracy & Penetration
The Carbon Express® Maxima™ Triad™ is a Tri-Spine XSD (Extra Small Diameter) .166 hunting arrow with performance at its core. Featuring Carbon Expresses exclusive REDZONE™ Technology, the Patented three spine arrow shaft creates less than 1/3 the oscillation of single spine arrows and FOUR TIMES THE ACCURACY for easier tuning and unprecedented accuracy. Constructed of ultra-stiff and strong 30-ton carbon, the Triad recovers faster from the bow to reduce oscillation and increase accuracy with shot-after-shot repeatability. Smaller diameter construction means thicker walls, more durability, decreased wind resistance/crosswind impact and exceptional penetration with +/-.002” Real Straightness. Each package of shafts is a Laser Match Set that are sorted and matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency with a spine sorting tolerance +/-.0025 & weight sorting tolerance +/-1.0 grains.
Sizes/Spine: 300 (.300" spine), 350 (.350" spine), 400 (.400" spine)
Outside Diameter: .251" (300), .246" (350), .240" (400)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack fletched arrows
Straightness factor: ±.002"
Weight: 300 (10.9gpi), 350 (10.1gpi), 400 (9.2gpi)
Weight tolerance: ±1 grain
300 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51108 | UPC: 044734511081
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51107 | UPC: 044734511074
400 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51106 | UPC: 044734511067
300 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51111 | UPC: 044734511111
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51110 | UPC: 044734511104
400 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51109 | UPC: 044734511098
Switched from my previous arrow (Pile Driver) to these bad boys! Man do they fly! Love the accuracy as well as the penetration differences!
I have been bowhunting for 25 years. Was an Easton ACC guy until the FMJs came out and shot them until this year. Have always liked the smaller diameter and the kinetic energy those provided. I do tend to buy the best if i know it's worth it. Bought the new Mathews VXR 28 early summer and was having difficulty getting a 6" group at 60 yards - tried everything (yes, tuning bow first), but decided to go for the marketing of this arrow as more accurate. I can't tell you it's more accurate (but now shooting a 5" group), but this arrow is absolutely deadly when coupled with the Rage Hypo NC. I have shot two 100+ lb does so far with them on marginal shots and they reacted like they were hit with my 300 WinMag. Neither made it further than 30 yards. And neither was double lunged. My arrow is weighing in around 525 grs, so hefty, but I'm convinced that the outsert coupled with the Rage is like destruction on a needle head. The damage they did to those two does is unreal. There is one downside: I did have outserts pulling off in the target. I was using Gorilla Glue epoxy tho. Would be better - esp for the price - if CX would include their recommended epoxy kit in each 6 set like Easton does. I ended up putting epoxy in the outsert head also and that has fixed it, but there's no getting those off now if they're damaged - which is a bummer. Btw, neither of the two used arrows are damaged. I've marked them as aces and they're back in the quiver.
I cannot wait to hunt with this arrow. The arrow flight with Broadheads and field points alike is phenomenal. 525 grains of finesse and penetration. Never shot anything quite like it.