Carbon Express Launchpad Precision Nocks
- Precise contact points for controlled arrow release.
- Concentric design to center the nock in the arrow shaft for more consistent performance.
- Aligned nock barrel for true arrow flight.
- The LAUNCHPAD™ Nock delivers precision engineering and perfect balance that ensures superior accuracy for truest flights.
- Strength and Durability – All Carbon Express̴® nocks are made of polycarbonate for strength and durability.
- Available in 4 sizes: .166, .203, .234, .244
- 12 per pack
All Nocks Are Not Created Equal
A Precision Nock will fit arrow to bowstring tightly, yet with enough space to allow for a natural draw and release. An overly tight or loose fitting nock can negatively impact arrow flight and accuracy. Top shooters know that nocks are an important component of consistent, accurate arrow flight. This insight led Carbon Express̴® engineers to develop the patent-pending LAUNCHPAD™ precision nock. “In the middle of a hunt or at a competition, I know that I can pull one LAUNCHPAD® nock after another out of its pack and it will consistently improve my results,” affirms Dave Cousins, avid hunter and 32-time national champion and 10-time world compound bow champion.
Our premium Carbon Express® arrows feature LAUNCHPAD® precision nocks. If your customers are shooting another brand of arrow, have them replace their nocks with LAUNCHPAD® and they too, will Shoot Better™. Aligned. Precise. Accurate.
.166 / clear green | SKU: 50323
.203 / clear green | SKU: 50259 | UPC: 044734502591
.203 / clear | SKU: 50260 | UPC: 044734502607
.234 / clear green | SKU: 50240 | UPC: 044734502409
.234 / yellow | SKU: 50320 | UPC: 044734503208
.244 / clear green | SKU: 50264 | UPC: 044734502645
.244 / clear orange | SKU: 50265 | UPC: 044734502652
When nocks go bad it is typically a crooked or damaged ear on the nock. These are stout and hybrid between a long and a short ear type nock with a good throat size for normal string "snap" - not too much and not too little. I put these on my target arrows and they repeat same hole accuracy at 20 yards. Long range arrows also benefit from these when arrow slamming groups are possible. Always be safe and inspect before you shoot, these are easy to change out and replace in the field.