Rage Broadheads Replacement Blades
- Precision - Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their wound channels are legendary
- Hassle Free - Replacement Blades are an easy way to replace your dull blades without having to buy all new broadheads!
- Bang for your Buck - Your purchase includes 3 sets of practice blades (exception being the Rage 4-Blade X-Treme, which is sold in packs of 2)
- Made in the USA - At Rage, we are proud that all of broadheads are made right here in the USA
- Rage - Leading the Evolution in Mechanical Broadheads
Choose which broadhead you need replacement blades for above.
Trypan, Trypan Crossbow, and Trypan 150 | SKU: R35105 | UPC: 818322011938
Hypodermic NC | SKU: R38105 | UPC: 818322012522
Hypodermic NC Crossbow | SKU: R38205 | UPC:
X-treme 4-Blade | SKU: R51205 | UPC: 818322012362
Crossbow X | SKU: R53005 | UPC: 853616003145
2-blade SC (Chisel Tip & CoC) | SKU: R61005 | UPC: 818322011402
3 Blade Chisel Tip SC & Chisel Tip X | SKU: R60105 | UPC: 818322011907
Kore 3-blade | SKU: 39305 | UPC: 818322011068
Kore Krossbow | SKU: 39505 | UPC:
Very easy to replace old used blades with the new ones. One simple hex head tool gets it done. Very pleased with results.
Easy to install and comes with everything you need! I would recommend
Great product. Worked just like it should.
Awesome as ever! Get a 2 inch cut with a lung shot, he's only going 50 yards.
Fair price. Easy to install. Hopefully they’re as effective as the original blades. I was successful this season shooting 2 deer both expiring within 60-80 yards. Both hit the vitals. I had switched to Rage because I had 2 similar shots with a different manufacturer with no deer recovery.
Devastating head. The 2 animals I hit this past weekend didnt go but 30 yards max. Like most broadheads they dont do anything if you smack the shoulder but clean the head off and put a new collar on and your good to go again.
Easy to use. Excellent product and I will buy again.
Great product easy to swap love em
Super happy being able to rebuild these amazing broadheads. Super easy and perfect fit. Just wish I could buy the original broadheads too......
Simply unbelievable. I have NOT been disappointed. I have killed 2 doe and 1 coyote with these broadheads. I have replaced the blades on 2 heads. Highly recommed!!!