Rage Broadheads Replacement Blades
- Precision - Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their wound channels are legendary
- Hassle Free - Replacement Blades are an easy way to replace your dull blades without having to buy all new broadheads!
- Bang for your Buck - Your purchase includes 3 sets of practice blades (exception being the Rage 4-Blade X-Treme, which is sold in packs of 2)
- Made in the USA - At Rage, we are proud that all of broadheads are made right here in the USA
- Rage - Leading the Evolution in Mechanical Broadheads
Choose which broadhead you need replacement blades for above.
Trypan, Trypan Crossbow, and Trypan 150 | SKU: R35105 | UPC: 818322011938
Hypodermic NC | SKU: R38105 | UPC: 818322012522
Hypodermic NC Crossbow | SKU: R38205 | UPC:
X-treme (Chisel Tip and CoC) | SKU: R51005 | UPC: 856316003671
X-treme 4-Blade | SKU: R51205 | UPC: 818322012362
Crossbow X | SKU: R53005 | UPC: 853616003145
2-blade SC (Chisel Tip & CoC) | SKU: R61005 | UPC: 818322011402
Kore 3-blade | SKU: 39305 | UPC: 818322011068
Kore Krossbow | SKU: 39505 | UPC:
Easy to install and comes with everything you need! I would recommend
Great product. Worked just like it should.
Awesome as ever! Get a 2 inch cut with a lung shot, he's only going 50 yards.
Fair price. Easy to install. Hopefully they’re as effective as the original blades. I was successful this season shooting 2 deer both expiring within 60-80 yards. Both hit the vitals. I had switched to Rage because I had 2 similar shots with a different manufacturer with no deer recovery.
Devastating head. The 2 animals I hit this past weekend didnt go but 30 yards max. Like most broadheads they dont do anything if you smack the shoulder but clean the head off and put a new collar on and your good to go again.
Easy to use. Excellent product and I will buy again.
Great product easy to swap love em
Super happy being able to rebuild these amazing broadheads. Super easy and perfect fit. Just wish I could buy the original broadheads too......
Simply unbelievable. I have NOT been disappointed. I have killed 2 doe and 1 coyote with these broadheads. I have replaced the blades on 2 heads. Highly recommed!!!