Muzzy Trocar HB-Ti Broadhead
- 4-Blade Broadhead
- Available in 100 grain
- Chisel Tip
- Machined Titanium Ferrule
- .050" Thick Fixed Blade
- .039" Thick Mechanical Blades
- 1" Fixed Blade Cutting Diameter
- 1 5/8" Expandable Cutting Diameter
- 2 5/8" Total Cutting Diameter
- Stainless Steel Fixed Blade Retention Collar
- 3 per pack
- Replacement Blades Available (SKU: 397-TI)
Taking a reputation for broadheads with bone-crushing capabilities, the Muzzy Trocar HB-Ti takes the potential for destruction to a whole new level thanks to a streamlined titanium ferrule, .050-inch-thick one-piece single-bevel serrated fixed blade edge and a pair of expandable .039-inch-thick expandable wing blades to maximize damage. This compact and aerodynamic 100-grain broadhead flies as true as a field point prior to expansion but unleashes total cutting surfaces of 2 5/8-inches for complete devastation upon impact.
SKU: 297-TI | UPC: 50301297708
Titanium strength and field point 100 grain accuracy; this 4-blade is field proven and recommended for turkey, deer, bear, and elk hunting.