FeraDyne Outdoors manufactures many leading brands in the target world: Carbon Express, SURE-LOC, TruFire, and BLOCK to name a few! Perks of being on the FeraDyne Target staff include, but are not limited to, free/discounted product, and eligibility for contingency monies.
Before applying, do you agree with each of the following statements?
• I am motivated
• I know the products well enough to be able to promote them without a ton of guidance
• I am active on social media
• I take photos while out in the field
• I can do simple :60 or less video reviews
• I am capable of using Dropbox to share my created content with the Pro Staff Director
• I can update the Pro Staff Director on a quarterly basis without issue
If you can answer YES! to each of those statements, then we encourage you to continue reading and apply below!
If you are interested in applying to be on our Target Pro Staff, please follow these directions:
- Complete this application between 8/15 and 9/15
- Send application and any additional information (resume, photos, etc.) to Targetprostaff@feradyne.com by 9/15
- New contracts will be issued 10/1 and will be for a 1-year term
**Applications will be accepted at any time, but those received outside of the timing window specified above will likely be held on file until the next application period.
***Contingency request forms must be submitted within 30 days of the event. Completed forms are to be emailed to email@example.com. Faxed and mailed submissions will not be accepted. No late exceptions will be honored. A current W9 form must accompany the contingency request form in order for payment to be sent. The W9 form can be found here:
Beginning October 1, 2019 – those who are not on Pro Staff will be eligible to collect contingency winnings, paid out at 50% of the posted rates. Posted rates will apply to contracted Staff only.