Rocky Mountain Quiet Crank
- Reduces cocking effort by 90%
- Pulls more consistently than conventional methods and improves accuracy by ensuring equal pressure to each crossbow limb
- Quiet-Clutch design with no-slip brake
- Can be easily installed or removed in seconds
- Anti-Torque mounting shaft keeps until stable and secure during cranking
- Ambidextrous design works for both left and right handed users
- Lightweight & ultra-portable – 1 lb.
A crossbow cocking device makes it a lot easier to pull back your bow. While a crossbow cocking rope will reduce the effort required by 50%, a crossbow crank, or winch, can reduce the effort by 90% or more. The Quiet Crank Cocking Winch does this, plus a lot more.
SKU: RM59000 | UPC: 818322012966
Works very well, make sure the cocking strings will attach to the bow string over the top with no twist