The Thickest and Biggest blinds on the market
Many of you asked us to make a larger blind. We’ve listened and delivered!
The new, oversized Rhino Blinds are bigger, yet still easy to carry. You can enjoy more headroom and shooting space, while getting the same durability and features you’ve come to expect from all Rhino Blinds.
Our new, oversized blinds give you a higher center height, and if you’re 6′ 6″ or under, you’ll be able to stand up inside. Plus you get almost a whole foot of extra space inside from hub to hub.
Oversize Blind Dimensions
Dimensions – 7′ 4″ Hub to Hub
Center Height – Approx. 6′ 6″
Floor Space – 72″ x 72″
Weight – Approx. 27 lbs.
- Blind Specific Camo – Check out this Mossy Oak Country pattern, which uses dramatically larger limbs, bark, branches, and other digitally enhanced elements. This pattern fuses your blind with the terrain.
- Fabric – The Rhino 2X-MO blind is constructed of a True 600 denier polyester. This means the fabric is 600 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave.
- Rapid Deployment – Rhino Blinds are easy to set up and take down. With a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly.
- DWR and Antimicrobial Treatment – Rhino Blinds are treated with a durable water repellent to protect and an antimicrobial to help prevent mold and mildew ensuring you a quality product.
- Shoot Through Netting – Rhino Blinds Shoot through netting is attached by hook and loop at the top giving you the option to shoot through it with most broad heads or silently configure it the way you like.
- UV Protection – Rhino Blinds are treated to slow down the harmful effects of the sun. Our Treatment occurs in the printing process and is not just a topical application that we feel does little to prevent fading.
- Structural Integrity – Rhino Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions.
- Reinforced Stress Points – Rhino Blinds have triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric.
- Over Sized Carrying Bag – Rhino Blinds carrying bag is made from the same fabric as the blind. Complete with pack style straps to help you carry it where you need it.
- Factory Treated UV Blocker – Rhino Blinds are treated at the factory to kill the Blue White Glow caused by optical brighteners applied in the printing process which are easily seen by game animals and birds on untreated blinds.
SIGN UP FOR OFFERS
Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles