A crossbow cocking device makes it a lot easier to pull back your bow. While a crossbow cocking rope will reduce the effort required by 50%, a crossbow crank, or winch, can reduce the effort by 90% or more. The Quiet Crank Cocking Winch does this, plus a lot more.
SKU: RM59000 | UPC: 818322012966
- Reduces cocking effort by 90%
- Pulls more consistently than conventional methods and improves accuracy by ensuring equal pressure to each crossbow limb
- Quiet-Clutch design with no-slip brake
- Can be easily installed or removed in seconds
- Anti-Torque mounting shaft keeps until stable and secure during cranking
- Ambidextrous design works for both left and right handed users
- Lightweight & ultra-portable – 1 lb.
Works very well, make sure the cocking strings will attach to the bow string over the top with no twist
the quiet crank that came with the crossbow package originally was strung so that the cocking strings had a twist when used as the instructions with the bow directed. i called feradyne outdoors about the problem, and they gave me a ra to send the item back to them. They promptly sent me a new crank which is strung differently, and will work with no twist! thank you very much! service completed in less than a week.
SIGN UP FOR OFFERS
Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles