Portable Kahuna Burner W/XL Brackets
- Exclusive propane burner has adjustable legs (18" to 26") making it perfect for not only the wok, skillets and small pots but also tall pots
- Revolution(R) burner exceeds industry standards operating at 65,000 BTU
- Patented construction allows it to burn hotter, cleaner and more efficiently using less fuel than other burners
- Ultra portable design
- Handles woks up to 18" and pots up to 36 quarts
- Adjustable, removable legs
- Burner with safety shutoff
- Propane gas regulator and hose
Innovative Burner is One of the Hottest on the Market!
Perfect for bringing powerful cooking to the outdoors, the Portable Kahuna(TM) XL Burner delivers 65,000 BTUs of heat and is designed to handle pots up to 36 quarts and woks up to 18 inches in size. It's easily portable design makes it perfect not only for the backyard, but for camping, tailgating and more. Powerful, well built and designed to take powerful cooking with you, the Portable Kahuna(TM) XL Burner is a solid tool for any outdoor gourmet. Add it to your order, and turn up the heat.
SKU: 90411 | UPC: 044734904111
When my Portable Kahuna Burner W/XL Brackets arrived in the mail I open the package and it came with out damage. Putting it together was very easier instruction easy to follow. I added my wok to the burner filled with water to see how fast it would heat up when I first used it was about 3min not a windy day. The second time I used it it was windy out but it still did its job, the only thing is that they should add a wind guard to the burner.
I bought this portable Kahuna Burner April 2015 through Amazon so that I could do Wok cooking outside and keep my stove from getting greasy and to achieve a higher temperature that I can’t get using my stove. I’ve now owned it for over three years and it stays outside cover and fires up every time without a problem. I just used it tonight after several months of non use and it lit without a problem I can get my carbon steel wok up over 900 degrees F which I did tonight by mistake, the peanut oil caught fire but just took it off the flame and fire went out. Great product for outdoor cooking.