Carbon Express Maxima XRZ
- Backbone Technology - Promotes leading 360 degree spine consistency (Green fibers around the center section).
- Carbon Weaving - 100% weaved carbon design for quicker recovery.
- Tri-spine/RED ZONE Technology - For industry leading broadhead flight.
- Lightweight - Built lightweight for speed and a flatter trajectory.
- Q2i Rapt-X 2” Vanes – 6pks fletched with either WHITE cock vane & 2 RED vanes or GREY cock vane & 2 RED vanes. Online orders are unable to choose color option
The ultimate light-weight hunting arrow has arrived. Featuring Carbon Express' backbone technology which integrates thin strands of Kevlar into the weave for added strength and impeccable 360 degree consistent spine. Paired with our famous RED ZONE Technology and you have a deadly recipe for unmatched broadhead accuracy.
Sizes/Spine: 150 (.500" spine), 250 (.400" spine), 350 (.340" spine)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack fletched arrows
Straightness factor: ±.0025"
Weight: 150 (6.6gpi), 250 (7.5gpi), 350 (8.4gpi)
Weight tolerance: ±1 grain
150 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51076 | UPC: 044734-510763
250 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51077 | UPC: 044734-510770
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51078 | UPC: 044734-510787
150 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51079 | UPC: 044734-510794
250 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51080 | UPC: 044734-510800
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51081 | UPC: 044734-510817
COMPONENTS FOR THE MAXIMA XRZ ARROW
Please See Recommended Components Below
Extremely happy with products and service from Feradyne and will not hesitate to recommend them to friends.
I have been shooting carbon express for about 7 years now having shot beman arrows previously. My all time favorite are the maxima hunter KV where they first introduced kevlar into the arrows and switched to Maxima Red's from those. I recently purchased a dozen of the XRZ and LOVE them! They are very close to the maxima hunter KV's that I didn't want to give up. Very highly recommend!!