Carbon Express Maxima Sable RZ
- Tri-spine/RED ZONE Technology - For industry leading broadhead flight.
- Lightweight - Built lightweight for speed and a flatter trajectory.
- LaunchPad Precision Nocks - Controlled Arrow Release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- Match Weight +/- 1.0 grains – Pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains.
- +/- .002” Real Straightness – Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch.
- 2" Quadel Vanes
The Ultimate Light-Weight Hunting Arrow
The Maxima Sable RZ continues to throttle the peak of light weight hunting arrow performance. Constructed with Carbon Express’s exclusive TriSpine technology with 360-degree spine consistency to stabilize and maintain how the arrow flexes in flight, the Sable RZ series sets a new standard in lightweight hunting arrow performance. The exclusive 3K carbon weave of the TriSpine construction brings strength, stability, and speed together to create a tough, light weight and wicked accurate arrow shaft with up to 4X the accuracy of standard single spine arrows. Designed for speed, the key to consistency comes in the arrow’s center section or Red Zone™ which takes advantage of Carbon Express’s proven Tri-Spine technology where the center section is weaker while the distal ends remain stiff to contain arrow oscillation and control the enemy of hyper-accuracy, Dynamic Spine. Constructed of 100% carbon the Maxima Sable RZ offers an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. In testing, Maxima Sable arrows have shown a 10+% increase in accuracy as compared to similar arrow models of the past. Those who desire to maximize speed and accuracy with less drop at distance need to look no further than the Maxima Sable RZ.
Sizes/Spine: 350 (.350" spine), 400 (.400" spine), 500 (.500" spine)
Inside Diameter: .244"
Available In: 6 pack fletched arrows (350/400), 12 pack shafts (350/400/500)
Straightness factor: ±.002"
Weight: 350 (8.4gpi), 400 (7.5gpi), 500 (6.5gpi)
Weight tolerance: ±1 grain
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51199 | UPC: 044734-511999
400 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51198 | UPC: 044734-511982
500 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51197 | UPC: 044734-511975
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51202 | UPC: 044734-512026
400 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51201 | UPC: 044734-512019