Carbon Express Maxima RED SD
- Matched Set - All Maxima RED® SD 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness - Every Maxima RED® SD arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima RED SD straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD̴® Precision Nock - LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED® SD arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes - Maxima RED® SD arrows come fletched with Blazer̴®vanes.
- Nock Collar - Carbon Express̴®proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima RED SD arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts.
ULTIMATE HUNTING PERFORMANCE -REDEFINING BROADHEAD ACCURACY IN A SMALL DIAMETER SHAFT
The new Maxima RED® SD is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine in a smaller diameter (.203"ID) shaft. The new, high-tech carbon arrow shaft design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow's flex to what we call the RED ZONE®. The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. The smaller diameter Maxima RED® SD delivers improved penetration and reduces wind-drift which enables more accurate shots at longer distances.
Dynamic Spine Control - Patented high-tech carbon material construction that manages dynamic spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better.
Maxima RED SD uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
SD - The Maxima RED® SD shaft features a .203" Inside Diameter for better penetration and less wind-drift.
RED ZONE - The section of the Maxima RED® SD arrow shaft that manages arrow flex in flight, which is called dynamic spine. The RED ZONE® is the best section of the arrow shaft to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads shoot best.
Redefining Broadhead Accuracy - broadhead moves the center of mass forward on an arrow, which increases the flex of the arrow when launched from the bow. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing because the shape of the broadhead acts like "wings" on the front of the arrow. The stiffer front end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the RED ZONE® and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently.
This results in tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima RED® Series the Ultimate Hunting Arrows.
Sizes: 250 (8.3gpi & .400 spine), 350 (9.4gpi & .350 spine), 450 (11.1gpi & .300 spine)
Diameter: .264" (250), .272" (350), .279" (450)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack arrows
Straightness factor: ±.0025"
Weight tolerance: ±1.0 grain
250 12-pack shafts | SKU: 50868 | UPC: 044734-50868-5
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 50869 | UPC: 044734-50869-2
450 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51075 | UPC: 044734-51075-6
250 6-pack fletched | SKU: 50870 | UPC: 044734-50870-8
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 50871 | UPC: 044734-50871-5
COMPONENTS FOR THE MAXIMA RED SD ARROW
Please See Recommended Components Below
This arrow flies true and is extremely consistent. Good straightness tolerance and penetrates deep with heavy poundage. The combination of the heavy-duty insert and Bulldog Nock Collar make this one very tough and durable hunting arrow.
These arrows fly true and are durable! Shot a buck and 2 doe with the same arrow! I also love the .203 diameter!
I have shot every Micro and small hunting shaft available. These are the best. The most robinhooded arrow in my shop.