Carbon Express Maxima Red SD Badlands
- Best Tuning Arrow Ever - The Maxima RED® SD Badlands manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows.
- Matched Set - All Maxima RED® SD Badlands 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness - Every Maxima RED® SD Badlands arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima RED SD straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD̴® Precision Nock - LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED® SD Badlands arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes - Maxima RED® SD Badlands arrows come fletched with Blazer̴®vanes.
ULTIMATE HUNTING PERFORMANCE— REDEFINING BROADHEAD ACCURACY IN A SMALL DIAMETER SHAFT
The new Maxima RED® Badlands SD is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine in a smaller diameter (.203” ID) shaft and now cloaked in Badlands Approach camouflage. The new, high-tech carbon arrow shaft design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to what we call the “RED ZONE” ®. The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. The smaller diameter Maxima RED Badlands SD delivers improved penetration and reduces wind-drift which enables more accurate shots at longer distances.
Sizes: 250 (8.3gpi & .400 spine), 350 (9.4gpi & .350 spine)
Diameter: .265" (250), .272" (350)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack arrows
Straightness factor: ±.0025"
Weight tolerance: ±1.0 grain
250 12-pack shafts | SKU: 50969 | UPC: 044734-50969-9
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 50970 | UPC: 044734-50970-5
250 6-pack fletched | SKU: 50971 | UPC: 044734-50971-2
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 50972 | UPC: 044734-50972-9
COMPONENTS FOR THE MAXIMA RED SD Badlands ARROW
Please See Recommended Components Below
I cut mine from the front and back because my draw length is so short it makes the arrow a dual spine if cut just from the front and I have to say these are some of the smoothest, and straightest flying arrows I've ever had!!