Carbon Express Maxima Red SD Badlands
- Best Tuning Arrow Ever - The Maxima RED® SD Badlands manages dynamic spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows.
- Matched Set - All Maxima RED® SD Badlands 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness - Every Maxima RED® SD Badlands arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima RED SD straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD̴® Precision Nock - LAUNCHPAD™ Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED® SD Badlands arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes - Maxima RED® SD Badlands arrows come fletched with Blazer̴®vanes.
ULTIMATE HUNTING PERFORMANCE— REDEFINING BROADHEAD ACCURACY IN A SMALL DIAMETER SHAFT
The new Maxima RED® Badlands SD is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine in a smaller diameter (.203” ID) shaft and now cloaked in Badlands Approach camouflage. The new, high-tech carbon arrow shaft design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to what we call the “RED ZONE” ®. The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. The smaller diameter Maxima RED Badlands SD delivers improved penetration and reduces wind-drift which enables more accurate shots at longer distances.
Sizes: 250 (8.3gpi & .400 spine), 350 (9.4gpi & .350 spine)
Diameter: .265" (250), .272" (350)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack arrows
Straightness factor: ±.0025"
Weight tolerance: ±1.0 grain
250 12-pack shafts | SKU: 50969 | UPC: 044734-50969-9
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 50970 | UPC: 044734-50970-5
250 6-pack fletched | SKU: 50971 | UPC: 044734-50971-2
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 50972 | UPC: 044734-50972-9
COMPONENTS FOR THE MAXIMA RED SD Badlands ARROW
Please See Recommended Components Below
By far the finest arrow I’ve ever shot. Small diameter allows for amazing penetration, flies flat and hits hard. Great looking shaft too, outserts allow for strong and perfect broadhead alignment
Best arrows I have shot. 2 years now and I will not turn away from them.
I cut mine from the front and back because my draw length is so short it makes the arrow a dual spine if cut just from the front and I have to say these are some of the smoothest, and straightest flying arrows I've ever had!!