GlenDel Bucks STOP ALL Broadheads & Field Tips!
Use with your Compound & Longbow
- Open Layered Polyfusion Technology
- Easy Arrow Removal! Fusing the internal layers to the inner target wall results in more uniform layer compression which, in turn, means easier arrow removal. And, easier arrow removal means less shooter fatigue, which means you'll get more and better practice!
- Longer target life! PolyFusion™ also results in longer target life. Because the layers are fused in place, they hold their position. Arrows find their way between layers. Previously, when an arrow hit a layer head-on, the layer would buckle. This resulted in layer damage that reduced target life.
- Replaceable insert for longer target life
- Stops up to 440 FPS using standard diameter arrows
- Available in 3 Sizes- Full Rut Buck, Pre-Rut Buck and Buck
***If you are looking for crossbow models, click here!
Full Rut Buck
- Largest 3-D deer target you can buy
- Perfect large sized target
- 10-times the insert surface shooting area
- Shoulder height of 37”
- Total Height: 62” tall
- Rack Size: 150” B&C antlers
- Replaceable insert 14”x14”x14”
GlenDel Full-Rut Buck offers the largest 3-D deer target you can get to simulate those large mid-western, big bodied bucks, poly fusion technology to increase target life and offer easy arrow removal, replaceable 4-side core extends shooting time and increases durability and life. Perfect for real life hunting practice.
- Body size of a 250lb. live weight whitetail
- Perfect mid-sized target
- 7-times the insert surface shooting area
- Shoulder height of 36”
- Total Height: 60”
- Rack Size: 150” B&C antlers
- Replaceable insert 12”x12”x12”
The GlenDel Pre-Rut is a perfect mid-size 3-D deer target. A slightly smaller take on the popular Full Rut, it stands 36" at the shoulder and mimics the proportions of a 250-lb. whitetail. Perfect for real life hunting practice.
- Body size of a 200lb. live weight whitetail
- 5-times the insert surface shooting area
- Shoulder height of 34”
- Replaceable insert 11”x11”x11”
GlenDel Buck offers a full mature sized whitetail deer 3-D target with poly fusion technology to increase target life and offer easy arrow removal, replaceable 4-side core extends shooting time and increases durability and life. Perfect for real life hunting practice.
If you are looking for crossbow models, click here!
GlenDel Full-Rut Buck | SKU: G75000 | UPC: 702649750000
GlenDel Pre-Rut Buck | SKU: G73000 | UPC: 702649730002
GlenDel Buck | SKU: G71000 | UPC: 702649710004
I have had two GlenDel targets for years and loved them. Great targets
Good product. Stops my arrows. Very light weight and easy to move around.
Great target that holds up well in the weather I like the replaceable vitals
Absolutely the best target ive ever purchased. Very realistic and can take literally hundreds of shots before switching it to another side to use. I cant recommend this target enough.
Easy to set up and is holding up quite well with me and my son shooting a few times every practice session.
There's no question, this is the best 3D target on the market. I've had my GlenDel Full Rut buck sitting outside year round for about 5 years now and it still works as well today as it did when it was new. It's hard to beat practicing on a lifelike target for when you come to that moment of truth, it just seems more natural.
Durable target! Love that I can’t replace the core after hundreds and hundreds of arrows!
Just love the full rut 3D target. No issues so far and looks good in the yard
The full line of Glendel targets are what I use when it comes to preparing for a season. Putting thousands upon thousands of arrows into my targets every year and have still stopped every arrow I have released at them. No other target will ever be placed in my yard.
Great target to get ready for the upcoming season. It’s light weight and easy to transport from your yard to a building. I like how the manufacturers made it realistic in size of actual deer so it makes training that much easier.
All in all a really good 3D targets far. Have owned it 1 week and have put a couple hundred arrows into it. Obviously haven’t seen long term wear and tear. For out of the box and the first week, definitely worth it and I’m happy with my purchase
I love the different sides and shot angles offered. Really fun target to shoot and a great tool for teaching new archers about shot placement and taking the next step in visualizing a shot on a real critter.