Carbon Express D-Stroyer
- Dual Spine Weight Forward Technology – Patented 2 spine arrow shaft with heavier front for tighter groups & better penetration plus reduces oscillation by 50% & TWICE the ACCURACY.
- K-360 – Patented outer layer construction on the front 2/3 that integrates 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength and durability.
- Laser Match Set – Pack sets are sorted & matched by spine and weight for best-in-class consistency. Spine sorting tolerance +/- .0025” & Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .003 Real Straightness – Laser checked for straightness to remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch, our straightness standards are set as a max not an average like competitors.
- Launchpad Precision Nocks – Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy.
- Q2i Rapt-X 2” Vanes
One Arrow, Two Spines for Twice the Accuracy and Durability
The D-Stroyer is a performance hunting arrow engineered with patented Dual Spine Weight Forward technology. It features K360 carbon weave on the outer construction on the front 2/3 for consistent spine strength and durability. Dual Spine Weight Forward technology delivers a heavier front for tighter groups & better penetration but also has twice the accuracy and unprecedented performance when compared to traditional single spine arrow construction. The patented Dual Spine Weight Forward arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY as it’s by far the most accurate arrow for the money!
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51160 | UPC: 044734511609
400 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51159 | UPC: 044734511593
500 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51158 | UPC: 044734511586
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51163 | UPC: 044734511630
400 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51162 | UPC: 044734511623
500 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51161 | UPC: 044734511616
This is the shaft Ive been waiting for! There's not much feedback out there yet on these in what seems like and endless sea of options, fancy labels, and marketing schemes to take our money. Right out of the package they exceeded my expectations. Don't let the yellow label in the little picture turn you off. These are a very attractive shaft from front to back. You will quickly notice the nock collar that accompanies most cx shafts is not present and for good reason. These shafts are TOUGH and simply don't need it. If anyone remembers the old CX Terminator cinder block ad from 20 years ago, think that kinda tough. Ive busted plenty of nocks and have hit the dirt, rocks, and trees enough to know they aren't bluffing. Not even a split end. Aside from these attributes that make for a desirable hunting/3D arrow, I honestly cannot say that I've shot a more consistently accurate arrow. They appear to stabilize instantly. These are 3D/Bowhunters dream come true. I'll be purchasing in bulk shortly for fear that they discontinue this gem in a year or two. You will not be disappointed.