Carbon Express D-Stroyer
- Dual Spine Weight Forward - Patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY
- K360°® - Patented outer layer construction of 100% high modulus carbon weave for consistent spine strength & durability constructed on front 2/3 of the shaft
- Match Weight +/-1.0 grains - Pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance +/- 1.0 grains
- +/- .003" Real Straightness - Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- Launchpad Precision Nocks - Controlled arrow release and integrated shaft alignment for more consistent accuracy
- Q2i 2” Rapt-X Vanes
One Arrow, Two Spines for Twice the Accuracy and Durability
Further enhancing a reputation for delivering the world’s most accurate Dual Spine Arrows Carbon Express has once again broken the mold with the introduction of the D-Stroyer hunting arrow. With four distinct options to choose from the D-Stroyer line from Carbon Express maximizes the performance of exclusive Dual Spine Weight Forward technology to deliver twice the accuracy and unprecedented performance when compared to traditional single spine arrow construction. The patented 2 Spine arrow shaft that reduces oscillation by 50% vs single spine and has TWICE THE ACCURACY!
Sizes/Spine: 350 (.350" spine), 400 (.400" spine), 500 (.500" spine)
Available In: 12 pack shafts or 6-packs fletched
Straightness factor: ±.003"
Weight: 350 (8.9gpi), 400 (7.9gpi), 500 (7.0gpi)
Weight tolerance: ±1 grain
350 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51160 | UPC: 044734511609
400 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51159 | UPC: 044734511593
500 12-pack shafts | SKU: 51158 | UPC: 044734511586
350 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51163 | UPC: 044734511630
400 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51162 | UPC: 044734511623
500 6-pack fletched | SKU: 51161 | UPC: 044734511616
This is the shaft Ive been waiting for! There's not much feedback out there yet on these in what seems like and endless sea of options, fancy labels, and marketing schemes to take our money. Right out of the package they exceeded my expectations. Don't let the yellow label in the little picture turn you off. These are a very attractive shaft from front to back. You will quickly notice the nock collar that accompanies most cx shafts is not present and for good reason. These shafts are TOUGH and simply don't need it. If anyone remembers the old CX Terminator cinder block ad from 20 years ago, think that kinda tough. Ive busted plenty of nocks and have hit the dirt, rocks, and trees enough to know they aren't bluffing. Not even a split end. Aside from these attributes that make for a desirable hunting/3D arrow, I honestly cannot say that I've shot a more consistently accurate arrow. They appear to stabilize instantly. These are 3D/Bowhunters dream come true. I'll be purchasing in bulk shortly for fear that they discontinue this gem in a year or two. You will not be disappointed.