This Product has been Discontinued. Please contact your local dealer for availability.
Carbon Express Covert™ Tyrant Crossbow Kit
- Features a best in its class compact footprint that delivers better balance and feel for better shooting performance
- A cast trigger box housing with precision internal components delivers a clean, crisp trigger pull for improved accuracy
- Maneuverable 6.85 lbs weight and 12.5” cocked width increases mobility in the field
- Releases bolts at a lethal 350 fps with up to 103 ft-lb of kinetic energy
- Features Badlands Approach camo
- Features Piledriver® 20" crossbolts with moon nocks
- Premium grade carbon 442 grain bolt (includes 100 grain field point)
- All 20" Carbon Express® crossbolts are compatible with the Covert Tyrant
- MODEL # 20296
- Feet Per Second 350 fps Kinetic Energy 103 ft/lb
- Draw Weight 175 lbs Power Stroke 13.5"
- Weight 6.85 lbs Length 30.75"
- Width 14.5" (cocked), 16.25" (uncocked) Length of Pull 14.5"
Ready to Hunt Kit Includes:
- Quiet Crank Cocking Wench
- Quick Detach 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Piledriver™ 20” Crossbolts
- Rail Lubricant
- 3 Practice Points
- 4x32 Scope
Best-In-Class Handling and Performance
The Covert Tyrant comes ready to hunt with factory-matched components for superior performance.
WARNING! To avoid serious injury and learn about safe hunting techniques, users must read the instructions and watch the videos at www.safearrow.com prior to shooting any crossbow bolt.
SKU: 20296 | UPC: 044734-20296-5
|Width- Axle to Axle||Power||Limbs|
|Model||Length||Cocked||Uncocked||stroke||Weight||Draw Weight||Speed (Up to)|
|Tyrant||31”||14.5”||16.5”||13.5”||6.85 lbs||175 lbs||350|
Got this for Christmas and love it. It’s a light, compact bow and shoots very smooth. The Badlands camo is great and gives the bow a unique look. The soft-touch stock really feels good. The trigger is also very nice; no takeup and just a little pressure sends the arrow. I have zero complaints about the trigger. The rail is aluminum, not molded. It’s a very slick finish and requires just a little rail lube. The scope is solid, with small hash marks for distance instead of the busy view many cheap scopes have. The foregrip can be moved on the picatinny rail to your desired location. The stock has a spacer that can be removed for a shorter length of pull. Cocking is simple with either a rope or the Quiet Crank. There are multiple sling studs to customize your sling setup
Overall, this is a fantastic, compact hunting machine and for what was paid, it’s a steal. I expect to use this bow for many years. It lacks nothing that much more expensive bows have. I feel like most crossbows in this price range have some compromises, but this one checks all the boxes, with the possible exception of blazing speed. But anything over 300 FPS is plenty for any North American game with the exception of the big bears. CX bows are the hidden gems of the crossbow world. I’m very pleased with this bow.