Looking to be a FeraDyne Product Dealer? - *One application covers all brands*
To become a dealer in the US or Canada, you must meet the following requirements:
• Complete and sign the dealer credit application applicable to your state
• Provide your sales tax ID number or government-issued sellers permit number on the applicable sales tax form
• Order in case pack quantities where applicable
• Meet order minimums
• Adhere to all MAP policies
• If you are an online only dealer, you must provide the URL to your functional webstore
If you are a member of a Buying Group (including ARRO, Mid-States Distributing, NABA, NBS, Sports Inc., or Worldwide Distributors), you must list which organization you are a part of and your member number on the application.
All companies operating outside of the US and Canada, please e-mail email@example.com for more information on how to become a dealer.
If the requirements above cannot be met, please contact one of our approved distributors.
Completed applications and sales tax forms can be faxed or e-mailed to: (715) 395-9959 - firstname.lastname@example.org Accounts cannot be set up without tax forms so be sure to include them!
*PLEASE NOTE: An updated and signed credit application is required
every four years
any time a business relocates
there is a change in ownership.