NEW FOR 2021
AXE Crossbows AX440
Adjustable Butt Stock
Adjustable Cheek Comb
- Shoot Through Riser
- Balanced Center of Mass (Centered of the Trigger / Hand Grip)
- Integrated Crank with Cock / De-Cock Feature (sliding trigger housing)
- Trigger (3.5 lbs. and zero creep)
- Safest Trigger on the Market (Automatically resets to safe every shot)
Full Capture Rest
- 85% Cam Efficiency (Best in Market)
- Ergonomic Chassis Design
- Adjustable Foot Hold
- Integrally Mounted 3 Arrow Quiver
- New 440 Reticle Scope
- (3) AXE micro .166" diameter 19.5" bolts (403 grains with included 100 grain practice tips)
At a maneuverable, stable and easily shouldered 30.5-inches long and less than 12-inches axle-to-axle (cocked) the weight of the AX440 is centered over the shooter’s hand by way of a balanced shoot-through stock and riser design and reverse limb system. This configuration empowers the most efficient part of the split limb system from just 15 inches of power stroke to launch bolts at 440 feet-per-second. When combined, the proprietary cam system’s features center the string to move along the same plane throughout the entire power stroke. Unlike the one-piece aluminum rail concepts of conventional crossbow designs that rob speed, efficiency and bolt life, the stock of the AX440 also eliminates the rail and utilizes dual carbon guide rods along the entire length of the stock. When combined with a shoot through riser and a tunable roller rest these features create a free-floating arrow system that minimizes contact, friction and torque along the arrow’s entire path. The result; greater efficiency, accuracy and speed output. The AX440 also puts to work the proven small diameter 19.5-inch (.166 I.D.) bolt system to produce extreme accuracy, durability, penetration and safety. The interaction between the bolt’s premium aluminum capture nock system and the bow’s string create an audible sound to note full connection and preparation to interface with the trigger system for unprecedented safety.
AX405 Crossbow Specs:
- Cocked Axle to Axle: 12.625"
- Un-cocked Axle to Axle: 16.75"
- Power Stroke: 15"
- Limb Weight: 204 lbs.
- Trigger Pull: 3.5 lbs. (AXE 2 Stage Sliding Trigger Assembly)
- Overall Height: 10.2"
- Overall Length: 30.5" (Foot hold collapsed)
- Overall Length: 34.75" (Foot hold extended)
- Weight: 10.5 lbs. (Without Scope)
- Speed: 440 fps
WARNING! To avoid serious injury and learn about safe hunting techniques, users must read the instructions and watch the videos at www.safearrow.com prior to shooting any crossbow bolt.
SKU: AX40002 | UPC: 818322014601