Muzzy’s most popular and best selling head!
Muzzy 3-Blade Screw-In Broadhead
- 3-Blade Broadhead
- Available in 75, 100 or 125 grain
- Trocar Tip
- Anodixed Aluminum Ferrule
- .020" Stainless Steel Blades
- 1 " cutting diameter on 75 Grain
- 1 3/16” cutting diameter on 100 and 125 Grain
- 6 per pack
- Replacement Blades Available (75 grain SKU: 307 / 100 grain SKU: 320 / 125 grain SKU: 330)
A standard Muzzy 3-blade broadhead with a compact design for performance and penetration. A great broadhead for all bows and all game, it features a Trocar tip for bone breaking penetration and comes in an economical 6-pack design for value and performance.
75 Grain | SKU: 207 | UPC: 050301207004
100 Grain | SKU: 225 | UPC: 050301225008
125 Grain | SKU: 235 | UPC: 050301235007
Been using the heads for as long as I can remember. They fly great and are the best penetrating heads I've ever used. I use Rage on deer and turkey but for larger game I switch to Muzzy. Shot a 465 lb black bear last year complete pass through arrow didn't even slow down 20 yard recovery.
Cane Creek Calls, Inc
A clean pass through on my Bull Elk. No tracking needed. A great design!